Thursday 17 April 2014

INSPIRE





Inspire, extreme momentum breath fire,
Never give up keep pushing never tire,
Conspire to have influence beyond your time,
Beyond your years, future ties,
Like Benjamin Franklin, Like Patrice Lumumba,
Who will you be remembered as? What will you be remembered for?
Before lies in the past, do your best in the present, so that your essence,
May be felt in days ahead,

I write hoping that my thoughts and ideas, may be clear not only for today,
Not only in this way,

50 years from now what will I think of this? What will we make of it?
Pure philosophy or pure Junk?
Beautiful aroma or the stink of a skunk?
Debunk my writing like the omega code, explode with conspiracy theories,
Conquering thy fears and achieving victories,

Shelf my pieces in the history books,
Come up with literature recipe’s, mix knowledge in the pot of poetry
Like chefs and cooks,
Drag me into the poetic arena with literature hooks,
I hope my words will echo like earthquakes that shook,
The very foundations of my thoughts,

The very fabric of yours, 

No comments:

Post a Comment