Saturday 12 April 2014

FEEL IT


Feel the sunshine, feel the birds chirp
Feel the innocent smile, feel a baby’s burp,
Feel the glorious tunes of the ancient harps,
Feel the insatiable taste of wine cups,
Ups and downs of life, feel the lift up,
Feel the cranky sound of a gift wrap,

Big up to close family and friends,
Those who keep it real to the end,
Feel the swerve on a nasty bend,
All part of Life, feel the warmth of a brothers hand,
A sister’s hug, little shrug,
Feel the advice of your mother, timeless advice,
Always clear in my ear, helps me conquer my fears,
Wipe my tears with wise words from my grand parents’
Remain firm in goodness, don’t get carried away by the currents,

Feel the African breeze and thin air from the country side,
Feel the sweet taste of African Music, African cuisine that is so apparent,
Feel the dexterity on the guitar and the African drums,
Supreme vocals, superb rhythms and insatiable hums,
Feel my heart beat, heart throbbing Lyrics, as real as they come,
Feel the warmth of the African smile, Feel the elegance of the African style,
Feel the evening winds , feel the beauty of sunset





No comments:

Post a Comment