Tuesday 8 October 2013

FEELINGS

 

She Loves Me

She Loves Me Not

He Loves Me

He Loves Me Not


Will we ever get to the point of tying the knot?

We have been rooted and stuck at the same point,

For Years

While the rest have been shifting gears

We have had some smiles; we have shed some tears,

I have heard some fears,

It has been unclear,

I’ve’ been wondering if I’m on the right path,

Or I’m blundering,

No one has the answer; everyone seems to be blubbering,

Information gathering

Mothering and fathering,

Mumbling and stumbling,

Too much T.V in relationships

Too much M.T.V and that’s why we trip

I think I like her

The way she smells,

The way she looks,

The way she gels,

She’s like a story from a different book,

She is the lady of my dreams

She must have heard me as I schemed.


To have and to hold the most beautiful

The stories untold, when we were youthful


I think I like him

He is like Hose Armando

I have been chasing his shadow,

I must meet him

I have passed so many hurdles

I must greet him.


Can I have my number?

Coz I have lost mine,

You make me weak in the knees,

Coz you are so fine



You are an African queen

I am an African King

I was thinking

Can’t we start a Kingdom?

Like King Solomon

Rule over it with wisdom.

I had feelings of touching you,

Mixing and matching you

Treating and loving you


I still have them, but I have to wait till I marry you

Till the day that I carry you.


He loved me

He loves me now

She loved me

She loves me now.




2 comments:

  1. Arnold, that was deep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot ,Ive had a look at your blog "stepping stones" interesting

    ReplyDelete