Saturday 26 October 2013

LIGHT AND HOPE Part 1


 
 
There is that need for deliverance,

There is no need for ambivalence,

There is that need for an utterance,

Can I have a glance or another chance?,

It is more than once,

You have rescued me,

You have rested me,

You invest in me,

Christ Light and Hope

Brings the best in me,

This crazy world has been testing me,

And caressing me ,

It’s been stressing me,

Till I let go and put my faith in HE

There’s Light and Hope as I’m facing HE





There’s a day I’ll be facing HE

There’s a way we can live like HE,

We can live like brethren,

We can be so strengthened,

There‘s a way we can walk like HE,

There’s a way we can talk like HE,



There is that need for recovery,

There is that need like a surgery,

There’s that greed and the thuggery,

Human weakness, collections and galleries,

There is murmuring and blubbering,

Mumbling and fumbling,

My stomach is rumbling,

The indulging is stressing me

Till I let go and put my faith in HE

There’s Light and Hope as I’m facing HE




Cover me with your love,

Cover me with your grace,

Cover me from above from above,

Put a smile on my face,

Cover me like a dove

Put some grace on my pace


There is that need to be orderly

There is no time for anomalies

There is that need to do properly,

There is no time for my former things,

It is his words that order me,

His words that border me,

When I stray they clobber me,

Purify and sober me,

Till I let go and put my faith in HE

There’s Light and Hope as I’m facing HE

No comments:

Post a Comment